Re: Keyboard and touchpad not working after waking up from a suspension
- Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 22:49:07 +0100
- From: Leandro Noferini <lnoferin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Keyboard and touchpad not working after waking up from a suspension
ksqsf <i@xxxxxxxxx> writes: > Recently, I upgraded to Debian Buster (since it's going to release [...] > me a direction for finding the root cause and a fix? Thank you! Recently I had almost the same problem on a Thinkpad X240: when the computer wakes up from a suspension the touchpad often does not work anymore. I found that removing and reinsterting psmouse module makes touchpad working again. sudo rmmod psmouse sudo modprobe psmouse. I asked in this list for a suggestion to file a bug report but I had no response. Hope it helps! -- Ciao leandro http://6xukrlqedfabdjrb.onion/ Alla bellezza preferisco la verità. E il dubbio è l'unità di misura.
Description: PGP signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Bash file to variable string problem -- must be simple. What am I missing?
- Next by Date: Re: Temperatures rrd
- Previous by thread: Help with video editing with ffmpeg
- Next by thread: Laptop still extremely slow after replacing msata ssd and putting old one back