Re: Atril documentation problems
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 06:25:02 -0600
- From: Richard Owlett <rowlett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Atril documentation problems
On 02/27/2019 02:51 PM, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
On 27.02.2019 22:56, Richard Owlett wrote:
I've tried the Atril man page and F1 from inside Atril.
I've tried a DuckDuckGo search with unsatisfactory results.
I have two problems using the "find" command.
1. When the keyword is found, it is highlighted(sic) in a page green
foreground color. Is there any way to chose a more visible indicator?
2. The find searches from the _beginning_ of the document.
Is there any way to force it to begin searches at a specific page?
Is there any document that would have answered these questions.
Is there a Debian package to read a PDF using a visible means of
highlighting the target text and capable of starting the search on any
page of the document?
I like to use "evince".
It has the same pale green highlight.
Instead of starting search on a specific page, it brings up a clickable
list of all pages on which a match occurs. That satisfies the "end goal"
and may have advantages.