Atril documentation problems
- Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 11:56:57 -0600
- From: Richard Owlett <rowlett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Atril documentation problems
I've tried the Atril man page and F1 from inside Atril.
I've tried a DuckDuckGo search with unsatisfactory results.
I have two problems using the "find" command.
1. When the keyword is found, it is highlighted(sic) in a page green
foreground color. Is there any way to chose a more visible indicator?
2. The find searches from the _beginning_ of the document.
Is there any way to force it to begin searches at a specific page?
Is there any document that would have answered these questions.
Is there a Debian package to read a PDF using a visible means of
highlighting the target text and capable of starting the search on any
page of the document?