Re: Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 18:14:11 -0800
- From: John Darrah <xyllyx@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Please Recommend Affordable and Reliable Cloud Storage for 50 TB of Data
On 2/14/2019 10:46 PM, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming wrote:
Could you recommend affordable and reliable cloud storage for 50 TB of data?
Here are some important factors to consider:
1. Personal/non-commercial use.
2. Must be affordable, since I am unemployed most of the time and have
super low levels of income for the past 12 years since I graduated
from the National University of Singapore in 2007.
3. Cloud storage provider must not be a fly-by-night company, that is,
it will not suddenly close down the next day.
Backblaze costs .005/GB/Month which would be about $250/Month for 50,000GB.