Setting default $PATH for all users
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 07:18:39 -0600
- From: Richard Owlett <rowlett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Setting default $PATH for all users
I'm running Debian Stretch with MATE desktop.I want the current user and all future users to include all directories in root's $PATH.
I haven't found a definitive answer in my web search. The answer's seem to depend on which Linux is used and multiple parameters.
- Prev by Date: Re: Install Report: Buster Weekly Build on Intel NUC (NUC8I5BEK1)
- Next by Date: Re: Setting default $PATH for all users
- Previous by thread: C, automake, testing change for compiling old c program
- Next by thread: Re: Setting default $PATH for all users