Re: Trashcan Icon Naming
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 13:36:28 +0100
- From: <tomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Trashcan Icon Naming
On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 11:05:30AM +0000, Paul Sutton wrote: > Could be interesting as to how to do this depending on where you are, > different languages (French, German, Arabic), I can see it being easier > but English, you would, I assume need to compile it for that location. That's what localization is for. That's why there isn't just English, but en_US, en_GB, en_AU and so on. Go have a look into your machine's directory /usr/share/locale and marvel at how much thought has gone into that ;-D Another recommended resoure is, as always, your trusty (and sometimes unfairly maligned) Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalization_and_localization Cheers -- t
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?
- Next by Date: Re: What am I missing that causes this error response from the wheezy mozilla?
- Previous by thread: Re: Trashcan Icon Naming
- Next by thread: RE: Broadcasting Industry