Re: firefox: "show blank page" doesn't work
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 14:23:41 +0100 (CET)
- From: Matthew Crews <mailinglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: firefox: "show blank page" doesn't work
On 2/3/19 11:35 PM, Long Wind wrote:
> i set firefox so that it show blank page when it starts
> but it doesn't work, it try to restore last pages, it's very slow
> ff version: 60.3.0 esr
> i also suspect ati display driver has problem,
> both before and after i install non-free driver
1. Set your home page to about:blank
2. Make sure, in your preferences, where it says "When Firefox starts"
that you select "Show your home page"
This combination will force Firefox to always launch and open about:blank