Web lists-archives.com

thunar: trash works for one user, not for another

Hi.

On my father's desktop (using xfce on "testing"), thunar correctly shows recently deleted files in the trash using my account but, when my father tries it with his account, only very old deleted files are visible.

"gio trash testfile" works, the homes are on the same filesystem and there is plenty of free space left.

What should I look for to find out where the files are going?
Also, how do I fix the setup so that under the trash position he can find all the files, even those recently deleted?

Thanks,
Andrea.