Web lists-archives.com

For fans: ELinks update via Mentors :)

Hi.. Just found this in my inbox so am passing it forward. It's
someone, Ahmed El-Mahmoudy, looking for Developer sponsorship of
eLinks after they've done some work on it. For informational purposes,
this is part of their bug report:

"I am adopting elinks. I have worked on the fork that Moritz has
 mentioned: https://github.com/rkd77/felinks
 I have emailed previous upstream maintainers,asking them if they are
 still maintaining elinks. Two emails bounced back, and I still got no
 reply from the others.
 Anyways, this upload is targetting experimental, as I have enabled
 several features like Bittorrent and Javascript."

https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2019/01/msg00168.html

For me, ELinks is an interesting little creature. I keep forgetting to
was something about showstopper header declarations or something.
Pretty sure that project was how I ended up with /lib32 and /libx32 in
my (now old) Stretch. #ToDoList: Must try that again...... :)

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with birdseed *