Re: customise internationalization
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:56:37 -0500
- From: Greg Wooledge <wooledg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: customise internationalization
On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 09:50:01PM +0100, email.lists81@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> That was going to be my next question. I use lightdm to login in to KDE. I
> was thinking I'd put it in ~/.bashrc for the shell and either ~/.xsessionrc
> or ~/.dmrc for the desktop environment?
Try .xsessionrc and see if that works. The questions will be:
(1) Does KDE overwrite your variables?
(2) Are your terminals launched as children of the KDE window manager, or
are they spawned from the pits of hell like GNOME does it?
Maybe you'll get "lucky" and .xsessionrc will simply work, and then you'll
be done. I don't know, but it's worth a try, before you go diving into
the realms of the primordial gods.