Web lists-archives.com

(solved)Re: why wodim is in section other os

i've got growisofs working, i'm unwilling to test more app.
IMHO cd/dvd has been replaced by Internet and usb boot
i'm afraid cd/dvd technology is becoming obsolete

Thank Dominique Dumont, Thomas Schmitt and Joe!

On Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:06 PM, Joe <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 07:29:34 +0000 (UTC)

Long Wind <longwind2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> it can write CDit more fit in section Utilities
> i'm afraid wodim isn't well maintained
> BTW can you recommend some dvd writing tool?i use twm, i have no kde
> or gnome ...Thanks!

I use a number of KDE and Gnome applications, but I use the Xfce
desktop. They bring in some libraries from each DE, but if you are not
tight on hard drive space this should not be a problem.

I've settled on k3b for optical discs, which suits me.

--
Joe