How to disable automatic mounting external USB devices
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 06:33:21 -0600
- From: Richard Owlett <rowlett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: How to disable automatic mounting external USB devices
I am using STRETCH with MATE desktop.I need to disable automatic mounting of *ANY* external USB connected mass storage device.
When the device is plugged in it should appear *ONLY* in the "Devices" menu and allow mounting by clicking on its identifier.
- Prev by Date: Re: Formatting a 32G or 16G SD card?
- Next by Date: Re: How to ensure that old kernel does not get removed
- Previous by thread: Bug regarding audio in "stable" branch
- Next by thread: Re: How to disable automatic mounting external USB devices