Re: odd resolver issue
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 13:09:06 +0100
- From: Andrea Borgia <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: odd resolver issue
Il 04/01/19 12:43, Andrea Borgia ha scritto:
Il 04/01/19 11:47, Martin ha scritto:
To resolv.conf? Let me figure out first how to get N-M to do that, then
there's always the question of the different behaviour.
Add a 'domain localdomain'.
Did a side-by-side comparison of the output of "nmcli con show", only
* IPv6 was disabled on the failing host: enabled, restarted the
connection, no changes (as expected)
* the failing host has a 169.254.0.0 route, not relevant I'd say.