have you used ffplay with v4l2?
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 08:08:13 +0000 (UTC)
- From: Long Wind <longwind2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: have you used ffplay with v4l2?
ffplay -f video4linux2 -framerate 30 -video_size hd720 /dev/video0
sample script above doesn't work: "Segmentation fault"
i can use mplayer:
mplayer -tv alsa:input=1:driver=v4l2:width=720:height=540 -vf screenshot -vo x11 tv://
three options are related to video input setting:
2) video size: width=720:height=540
3) input=1, in xawtv, this option is specified as
"Video Source = Composite1"
what are their corresponding options in ffplay?
/dev/video0 doesn't seem to be needed on command line
i needn't specify channel, i use remote control to change channel.