Web lists-archives.com

Re: do you find old firefox is better than new one?

Hi Long Wind,

I use 60.4.0esr on Debian Stretch on a Lenovo T460, bevor I use Google Chrome (cause it can handle a lot of open tabs, and use for every tab a seperate process). With the 60.4.0esr everything works fine, at the moment I've more than 70 tabs open (in my "main" firefox window) and everything works fine.

At the moment I don't use Chrome anymore, cause since FF Quantum, Mozilla did a great job with that. It's fast, never crashed and it just working. A hint: I delete all my .mozilla-files before, so I started with a "fresh" firefox profile. I guess thats a reason why I dont have problems ;)

best regards

Stefan