Most reliable dual band driver/chipset
- Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2018 17:12:47 -0800
- From: Tjm <tjm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Most reliable dual band driver/chipset
I've been using an Alfa dual band USB3 wifi adapter and while it works and when it happens to stay connected it's fast and fine. But it disconnects often for no apparent reason and won't reconnect by itself without removing and then reloading the module. Built and tried several versions of the rtl8812au and found one branch that I've been using, v5.9.xxx versions work but with the connection reliability issue.
Looking for a recommendation for an adapter and/or chip.
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
- Prev by Date: Re: Kwrite: A way to increase the number of items in the Open Recent menu?
- Next by Date: cross compiling for arm
- Previous by thread: Kwrite: A way to increase the number of items in the Open Recent menu?
- Next by thread: Re: Most reliable dual band driver/chipset