Sound suddenly not working.
- Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 13:09:26 -0400
- From: Default User <hunguponcontent@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Sound suddenly not working.
Running Debian, 64-bit Unstable, Cinnamon DE, on laptop.
Not very knowledgeable about sound stuff.
Sound okay last night.
Today did updates, no sound at all. (When in doubt, blame updates.)
Cinnamon sound settings applet shows "Dummy Output" as only output device, instead of "Speakers" as previously.
What to check?
- Prev by Date: Re: Creating a bootable (non-UEFI) backup copy of a bootable (non-UEFI) Debian hard disk
- Next by Date: Re: Creating a bootable (non-UEFI) backup copy of a bootable (non-UEFI) Debian hard disk
- Previous by thread: Live USB System on USB Stick
- Next by thread: Re: Sound suddenly not working.