No sound in debian stretch after install.
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:33:30 -0400
- From: <ilovecountrymusic483@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: No sound in debian stretch after install.
I brought this up a few years ago, but never got things working at least in stretch. When installing using either a dvd or net installer, speech is fine, but once the system is installed, there is no sound. I tried alsamixer thinking that the valume need to be razed, but nothing infact gnome does not even get the pop sound when razing the sound. I am guessing that the audio may be muted but have no way to check. Is there a way to fix this without sited help. I checked the wiki, but nothing current has turned up. Anyone others ussers had this problem? Debian testing works fine.. I have tried other iso installers such as 9.1 with the same result. HTH. BTW, I am using a virtual machine if this matters.
- Prev by Date: Re: Advice on mailing list software -- special requirements
- Next by Date: Re: Advice on mailing list software -- special requirements
- Previous by thread: hw acceleration for display stopped working
- Next by thread: Re: No sound in debian stretch after install.