Web lists-archives.com

Re: i386 version for chrome

-------- Original Message --------
On Oct 27, 2018, 06:58, Curt < curty@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2018-10-27, Gene Heskett wrote:

>> Might be nice, but several of the dependecies can only be satisfied if on
>> stretch, and the curl command lines don't work on wheezy. At all.
>>

>At any rate a curl command line that proves
>inoperable on Wheezy arouses
>the interest of even the most jaded observer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wheezy is no longer supported, and Jessie is barely supported. Except as a curiosity, why would you want to use a web browser on Wheezy these days? Especially when the expectation of security updates and compatible software for modern web browsing is nearly, if not completely, zero.