- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 13:22:29 +0200 (CEST)
- From: Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: masqmail error
hi, after a system upgrade, I'm no more able to send mails with masqmail. my masqmail.conf contains lines like online_routes.gmail_gmail = "/etc/masqmail/gmail_gmail.route" Nevetheless, I get error messages like this one: var 'online_routes.gmail_gmail' not (yet) known, ignored has anybody an idea on how to fix that? best regards, -- Pierre Frenkiel
- Prev by Date: Re: basilisk-browser
- Next by Date: Re: basilisk-browser
- Previous by thread: Migrating Debian installation to a new motherboard
- Next by thread: Why does sound encoded with mencoder crackle in debian stretch but not in buster?