Re: Unattended Upgrades question
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:56:55 +1300
- From: Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Unattended Upgrades question
On 16/10/2018 09:45, rv riveravaldez wrote:
Hi, two doubts:
1. Is it OK to disable/remove Unattended Upgrades on Debian testing?
2. If the answer is 'yes': which would be the best/proper way to do it?
Thanks a lot!
I use systemctl to mask all the apt-daily units:
systemctl mask apt-daily-upgrade.timer
systemctl mask apt-daily.timer
systemctl mask apt-daily.service
systemctl mask apt-daily-upgrade.service
I have not tried, but if you still want the apt update (download
indices) but not the upgrade (install new packages), you might only need
to mask the *upgrade* units.
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Transient Software Limited <https://transient.nz/>