Re: No sound after installing debian
- Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 09:36:01 +0200
- From: didier gaumet <didier.gaumet@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: No sound after installing debian
There is a dedicated mailing list for Debian accessibility:
>From what you describe I would surmise that you do have sound after
install but lack accessibility features like an audio screen reader.
Sorry, I have never installed or set up a system for a blind person, so
I do not know what is really important or difficult in this process.
Here are three links that could of help:
- Accessibility in the Debian wiki:
- the accessibility project on the Debian website:
- Orca screen reader wiki (part of the Gnome standard Debian Desktop