How to react on a factually wrong Debian wiki change ?
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 17:59:42 +0200
- From: "Thomas Schmitt" <scdbackup@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: How to react on a factually wrong Debian wiki change ?
is perhaps the Debian wiki user StephenKeeling subscribed here ?
We need to discuss the recent wiki change
- Does the wiki have means to contact a particular Debian wiki user ?
- Does the wiki have means to discuss facts or to leave messages
to other editors why a particular change was undone ?
If Steve McIntyre or Joerg Jaspert, the DDs involved with wodim, are
reading this: Could you please confirm this statement of mine ?
"wodim should better not be used with DVD or BD media."
Have a nice day :)