Scribus has stopped importing PDF files - repost - original thread was hijacked
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 14:45:18 -0400
- From: Gary Dale <garyndp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Scribus has stopped importing PDF files - repost - original thread was hijacked
For the last few days, some Scribus documents I work with have stopped accepting PDF files within image frames. Prior to this, they would display a preview. Now new image frames that I create show just the file name, but some older frames within the document still show the preview.
When I export the document as a PDF, the frames that just display the file name export as empty/blank. The older frame that shows a preview causes the export to stop with an error saying it was unable to load the image.
I'm not sure if this is related to something in the PDFs or not. However it is happening on two documents I am working on.
- Prev by Date: Re: Decrypting LUKS from initramfs; was: Re: ext2 for /boot ???
- Next by Date: ncurses problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Forgotten MATE tools
- Next by thread: Re: Scribus has stopped importing PDF files - repost - original thread was hijacked