Web lists-archives.com

Re: Why does Debian allow all incoming traffic by default

On Monday 24 September 2018 05:36:42 tomas@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 04:52:21AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Monday 24 September 2018 03:07:37 tomas@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> I fear my tales aren't half as exciting. Afer all, you have ~33%
> headstart on me :-)

True, but the life lesson is to remember the good times, they make the
bad things that are also part of life, tolerable. I remember, but don't
dwell at length, burying my first wife at age 34 in '68 from a stroke,
and the loss of the 3 children she so enthusiasticly gave me over the
last 20 years, two different cancers and a mix of scotch and Kia. So
there are good times, and bad times. Some let the bad times overpower
them, and you can't do that for long and survive as a careing human
being.

> Cheers
> -- t
Take care, Tomas.