Buster: KVIrc forgets to use settings folder from previous installation
- Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2018 12:04:33 +0200 (CEST)
- From: local10 <local10@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Buster: KVIrc forgets to use settings folder from previous installation
Have "/home/luser/.config/kvirc/" folder from a previous version of KVIrc. In Buster, Kvirc keeps opening the Setup Wizard even if I have selected "Use settings folder from previous installation" before.
Here's what I did:
1. Launch Kvirc
2. Kvirc opens the Setup Wizard
3. Select "Use settings folder from previous installation" and point it to "/home/luser/.config/kvirc/"
4. Click Next
5. Click Finish
6. Kvirc opens and functions fine, all the settings from previous installation seem to have been successfully imported
7. Close Kvirc then launch it again. Kvirc again opens the Setup Wizard and I have to go through steps 2-6 above again to get my old settings imported.
Any ideas? Thanks
# aptitude show kvirc
# uname -a
Linux tstsvr 4.17.0-3-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.17.17-1 (2018-08-18) x86_64 GNU/Linux