Web lists-archives.com

Re: Buster: ACPI Error: AE_NOT_FOUND, While resolving a named reference package element - LNKC (20180313/dspkginit-414)

Aug 27, 2018, 2:57 AM by brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx:

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 03:49:14 +0200 (CEST)
> local10 <> local10@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:local10@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> > wrote:
>
> The two things are unrelated.  The error on boot is "annoying but
> harmless", according what I've read, after a *very* cursory search
> (translation: you could have done this yourself).

Sorry about that, kind of struggling right now, the current environment isn't very conductive to extensive searches.

> The failure to start SDDM/KDE is probably due to entropy issues, and has
> been discussed on this list recently.

Looks like there are bigger problems with X but I'll put it in a separate message.

Regards,