My wired connection doesn't work suddenly (Debian sid)
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 07:42:31 -0300
- From: Vinícius Couto <vimcless@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: My wired connection doesn't work suddenly (Debian sid)
I use Debian sid and some weeks ago, a upgrade in some package caused a strange thing.
I use my computer, when my wired connection down. Sometimes only the IPv4, sometimes all the connections.
The symbol of the wired connection says that the connection is working. When i disable to use a wireless connection in the same network, it works.
When i use dmesg | grep r8169
r8169 Gigabit Ethernet driver 2.3LK-NAPI loaded
r8169 0000:02:00.0 eth0: RTL8168evl/8111evl at 0x (ptrval), ..., XID ... IRQ ..
r8169 0000:02:00.0 eth0: jumbo features [frames: 9200 bytes, tx checksumming: ko]
r8169 0000:02:00.0 enp2s0: renamed from eth0
r8169 0000:02:00.0: firmware: direct-loading firmware rtl_nic/rtl8168e-3.fw
dmesg | grep enp2s0
TCP: enp2s0: Driver has suspect GRO implementation, TCP performance may be compromised.
What is happening to my computer?
- Prev by Date: (solved) Re: question about memtest86+
- Next by Date: Re: processing order for configuration files in /etc/network/interfaces.d
- Previous by thread: df -h shows insufficient precision
- Next by thread: Re: My wired connection doesn't work suddenly (Debian sid)