Web lists-archives.com

Looking for ratings of all-in-one printers for Linux (Ubuntu in particular)

I know there are probably multiple places where such ratings can be found.  Not knowing which are reliable, I'm sort of asking for ratings of the ratings, I guess.  Mostly, though, I want ratings of recent models, from a Linux/Debian/Ubuntu perspective as opposed to the usual Windows slant.  I'm presuming the few machines that I dual-boot will be able to work with whatever printer I have.

So, where to look?

++ kevin

--
Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */