Re: Fwd: terminal will not wak after hibernation
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 09:18:38 -0400
- From: Dan Ritter <dsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Fwd: terminal will not wak after hibernation
On Wed, Jul 04, 2018 at 07:33:12PM -0400, Dave wrote:
> after hibernation the terminal will not wake ( apparently, no signal )
> the computer wakes, the keyboard lights up.
> I just installed deb 9.4 amd / the bios was just updated.
By terminal, do you mean monitor?
2. if that doesn't work, ctrl-alt-F2
3. if that doesn't work, can you ssh in from another machine?
The most likely issue is that your video card did not wake up
from hibernation properly.
There are various workarounds or fixes, depending on what kind
of video card.