Web lists-archives.com

Re: Help need in a Debian Based Project

Tarun Kumar wrote:

> It would be great if we get your valuable response regarding the issue.

not clear how your setup looks like, but I would try to enable text mode on
boot and see how far it goes instead "quite" and "splash" set "text"

next thing I would do is pass init=/bin/sh

I had this similar situation many times. You go through the boot process and
find out what is not working. Sometimes it is missing devices under /dev
Sometimes it is a wrong script or missing module, or module not loaded, or
missing library, or missing command.

You need to look into the initrd - your problem is there in the scripts that
build the initrd

Please also note that you are on the debian forum and your screenshot reads
ubuntu

regards