Web lists-archives.com

Re: [SOLVED] Re: Question to rsync

On 6/22/2018 11:47 AM, Hans wrote:
Am Freitag, 22. Juni 2018, 11:34:43 CEST schrieb tomas@xxxxxxxxxx:
Thank you Tomas, and all the others for the fast response.

I believe, the --delete option will doi the trick for me.

I want to sync two mail folders, so that I see my mails in Plasma and also in
Trinity, so that I regularlöy sync tzhe plasma-(kmail)-folder to trinitý-
(kmail)-folder with a cronjob.

Sop, whern I delete a mail in plasma, it shall also be deleted in the next
sync in trinity. So I am sure, as you described, the --delete option will do
this.

https://linux.die.net/man/1/rsync

"I mirror a directory between my lqoldrq and lqnewrq ftp sites with the command:
CWrsync -az -e ssh --delete ~ftp/pub/samba nimbus:"~ftp/pub/tridge"
This is launched from cron every few hours."

--
John Doe