Debian on new hardware: ASUS UX430U notebook PC
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 19:18:47 +0200
- From: Toby Young <izoiluzja@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Debian on new hardware: ASUS UX430U notebook PC
Question: Is this information wanted? If so, how do I proceed to add this information to the debian "supported hardware" set? How do I maintain this information as possible fixes to some minor problems are found?
I have successfully installed debian (buster) on my ASUS UX430U and have been using it for around one month without any severe problems. There are however, some minor issues, that I would like to share with the community. (This notebook does not appear on debian's supported hardware list and can be - almost everything works out of the box after some minor tweaks!).
SOrry if the answer is obvious and I missed something. :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: USB "null modem" cables and related Linux driver questions
- Next by Date: Re: Debian on new hardware: ASUS UX430U notebook PC
- Previous by thread: Re: The Internet locks up Buster
- Next by thread: Re: Debian on new hardware: ASUS UX430U notebook PC