Debian 9 x64 wine32
- Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 13:06:57 +0200
- From: ulifan@xxxxxx
- Subject: Debian 9 x64 wine32
i am trying to install wine32 on a amd64 debian stretch system.
I added architecture i386
Using synaptic the package "wine32" is unknown
Using apt-get the package "wine32" is known, but needs libwine:i386.
Trying to install all dependencies results in a possible complete chnage of the system-packages, which i have interrupted.
All infos, read from https://wiki.debian.org/Wine do not work.
What about the difference of finding "wine32" between apt-get and synaptic?
- Prev by Date: Re: Intermittent blank screen – Stretch
- Next by Date: Re: Installing Debian on a Minnowboard Turbot with installer on USB stick?
- Previous by thread: Thinkpad T420 resume from sleep via laptop lid doesn't work
- Next by thread: Re: Debian 9 x64 wine32