Web lists-archives.com

Re: "pre-treating" documents from certain remote URLs before a web browser renders them

On 15.05.2018 05:58, davidson wrote:
Do I want a local proxy server that I can instruct to apply
appropriate transformations to documents received from certain
domains? This seems sensible, but I haven't examined too deeply what
is available along these lines, and I would rather not spend time
digging into a dead end.

I would appreciate any suggestions, experiences (bad or good) along
these lines, etc.
I also suggest to use filtering local proxy for that.
Try "Privoxy". It was made to be used for web filtering and http protocol debugging and served me well for many years for similar purposes (Ads, tracking and annoyances filtering).

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org