pointless systemd dependencies
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 01:47:51 +0000 (UTC)
- From: David Griffith <dave@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: pointless systemd dependencies
Could we start the process of identifying packages that have dependencies on systemd in some way that is are not actually required?
-- David Griffith dave@xxxxxxx A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing in e-mail?
- Prev by Date: Re: Removing libsystemd0 from a non-systemd system
- Next by Date: Re: Dead computer after system shutdown. - Resolved for Now
- Previous by thread: Chinese file name problem in xterm
- Next by thread: Re: pointless systemd dependencies