Re: Using debootstrap
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:17:40 -0500
- From: Richard Owlett <rowlett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Using debootstrap
On 04/25/2018 10:45 AM, Abdullah Ramazanoglu wrote:
On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 09:19:13 -0500 Richard Owlett said:
I have two questions:
1. What should replace "????" as I'll be using DVD1 of Debian 9.1.0
as my "repository"?
2. As I expect the console display may exceed the scroll back limits,
I wish to pipe the console display for later reference without
impeding answering any prompts I get. I've seen a description for
doing that, but I can't remember it. Pointers?
No idea about (1), but for (2) you can use this:
~# command 2>&1 | tee command.log
With "tee" you create/squash the output file anew. With "tee -a" you append to
That's what I had seen. Thank you.
How does one search for some concept for which you have no keywords?