Web lists-archives.com

Re: any continuous integration tool in the repo?

On 2018-04-06, Morel Bérenger <berenger.morel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I think everything is in the title: I would like to have CI hosted on
> my own, but I have to say I don't know that many names of tools, and if
> possible, I would really like to have something coming from Debian's
> repos, so that I would not have to worry about updates.
>
> So, do any of you knows a CI software in Debian's repository?

curty@einstein:~$ apt-cache search integration | grep continuous
debci - continuous integration system for Debian
debci-collector - continuous integration system for Debian (collector daemon)
debci-worker - continuous integration system for Debian (worker daemon)
trac-bitten - continuous integration plugin for Trac
trac-bitten-slave - continuous integration plugin for Trac
node-vows - asynchronous BDD & continuous integration for Node

I don't know what continuous integration is, but it sounds manipulative.

Have you tried quantum discrete integration? It only integrates after a certain
threshold is reached (as defined by Planck or something).

--
The time-state of attainment eliminates so accurately the time-state of
aspiration, that the actual seems the inevitable, and, all conscious