A Problem with Firefox Quantum
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 12:32:48 -0400
- From: "Stephen P. Molnar" <s.molnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: A Problem with Firefox Quantum
I am running Debian Stretch on my Linux platform and have a rather annoying problem.
I have upgraded Firefox to Firefox Quantum, currently v-59.0.2 (64-bit). Unasked for by me every time that I run a search I get 6 search recommendations.
Google has come up with how to remove the pocket, how to remove search engines, how to remove . . . . but the 'Search Recommendations' persist.
Has anyone figured out how to get rid of the blasted thing? No, I really don't want to switch browsers.
Thanks in advance. -- Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D. Consultant www.molecular-modeling.net (614)312-7528 (c) Skype: smolnar1
- Prev by Date: Re: Storing "real" user data: was: Re: Update: Re: Password Manager opinions and recommendations
- Next by Date: Re: A Problem with Firefox Quantum
- Previous by thread: Storing "real" user data: was: Re: Update: Re: Password Manager opinions and recommendations
- Next by thread: Re: A Problem with Firefox Quantum