Web lists-archives.com

Re: screen freeze when attaching external screen through the dock.

On Thu, 29 Mar 2018 09:01:36 +0200 BRINER Cédric said:

> Mar 29 08:14:20 cedian gvfsd[1697]: Error calling
> org.gtk.vfs.MonitorClient.Changed(): Le délai d’attente est dépassé
> (g-io-error-quark, 24)

Timeouts are reported by gvfs (though the real culprit may well be at
somewhere else). So, gvfs folks might lead you better for further
debugging. That being said...

> The screen does not freeze on X.org.

Should I assume you are using Wayland? If so, wayland is still
work-in-progress AFAIK. For a stability I would suggest sticking to
X.org for the time being.

> Where should I report this bug ?

If you use wayland, then to Debian Wayland maintainers. If not, then to
Debian gvfs maintainers (though I am not sure this is a gvfs bug).

For bug reporting, there is the "reportbug" utility already installed
by default, but I have found "reportbug-ng" package more convenient.

Regards
--
Abdullah Ramazanoglu