How to shut down
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 15:30:00 +0200
- From: solitone <solitone@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: How to shut down
What's the current best practice to shut down the system? In the old days I used to: # shutdown - h now but then I read of the systemd way: # systemctl poweroff However, with the latter the system does shut down, although the machine does not power off (I have to physically press the off button). While with the former it actually powers off.
- Prev by Date: screen freeze when attaching external screen through the dock.
- Next by Date: Re: some questions about cfengine3
- Previous by thread: screen freeze when attaching external screen through the dock.
- Next by thread: Re: How to shut down