ViSP installation problems
- Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2018 14:21:32 +0700
- From: Evgeny <evgggd@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: ViSP installation problems
what should I actually do? Trying install it from source (but I guess I'll face the same problems trying install 3rd-parties) or add to sources some old repos using similar way as in answer https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/60555/debian-is-it-possible-safe-to-install-packages-from-an-older-version-of-the-rep ?
many of dependencies are in even more older versions of debian repository
visp is in older version of Debian repository (jessie, I'm using stretch)
Greetings,In tutorial, provided (http://visp-doc.inria.fr/doxygen/visp-daily/tutorial-install-ubuntu-package.html) in ViSP doc, it is pretty simple to install software using terminal, but i face some problems such this:
- Prev by Date: Re: hwclock incorrectly set ?
- Next by Date: Boot hangs after upgrade to 9.4 at sp5100_tco I/0 address 0x0cd6 already in use
- Previous by thread: ACPI Error at boot time
- Next by thread: Boot hangs after upgrade to 9.4 at sp5100_tco I/0 address 0x0cd6 already in use