Web lists-archives.com

Re: set default print options on printer

On 2018-03-08 11:46 AM, Curt wrote:
On 2018-03-08, Brian <ad44@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okular uses the default size setting in the PPD if nothing else overrides
it. If it is offering A4, it is being informed of the "correct" size by
I was considering '/etc/papersize' as a possible culprit. I'm not sure
how the contents of that file (as well as the PAPERSIZE environment
variable, if it exists) articulates with CUPS' lpoptions and the default
size setting in PPD.

curty@einstein:~$ paperconf

That's what I want (reflecting the contents of /etc/papersize here).

/etc/papersize is set to letter. The paperconf command responds with letter as well.