Web lists-archives.com

can someone tell me how to make FF fill out, or type into a form, and submit it?

greetings all;

I have just completed trying nearly all the browsers in the wheezy
repo's, without finding one that can do that. All, when arriving at such
a page, spin the mouse cursor forever, blocking any progress from that
point on. I can with most, type into the form, but the spinning cursor
prevents any response to the submit, or next page buttons. True even
when no pluggins are installed.

Is there a fix for this?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)