Re: won't boot after install
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 19:39:36 -0800
- From: David Christensen <dpchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: won't boot after install
On 03/02/18 04:57, mess-mate wrote:
i've installed debian but won't boot it.
After the install got a GRUB error without what was happen exactly.
Of course impossible to boot into debian.
If you want people to be able to help you, please:
1. Get a second computer.
2. Create a plain text file for system administration notes.
3. Enter the make, model, serial number, firmware revision, etc., of
all hardware (motherboard, CPU, memory, video card, monitor, keyboard,
mouse, whatever) into the notes.
4. Do another install, taking notes of all questions asked and how you
5. If/when the machine fails to boot, type everything on the screen
into your notes.
6. Post your notes here.