Web lists-archives.com

Re: need help on cracking wireless password

Thank Newbie!
but it's not feasible

i live in apartment, there are many neighbors
i don't know which router belong to which neighbor

and it still has ethical problem: ISP is victim

i rarely talk with neighbors
even if i find out the neighbor and suggest sharing bandwidth
he/she might worry whether i will intrude his/her computer

isp charge isn't high these days
i'm wondering if these efforts are worthy