Web lists-archives.com

Re: An *operator's" guide to fvwm?

On 2018-02-26, Richard Owlett <rowlett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ahh, but a Flocken Elektrowagen might today may be more functional in
> some circumstances than a Rolls Royce.

I only read the nice discussion of "Viewports & Workspaces"; it doesn't tell
you how to do anything (that's elsewhere), but does clarify the terminology.

Maybe somebody already gave you this link (excuse the redundancy if
that's so).

Actually I kind of want a viewport now for myself (I mean one greater
than the physical size of my screen--for the moment it is *exactly* the
size of my physical screen (because I don't really have one really I

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
-Oscar Wilde