Web lists-archives.com

Re: need help on cracking wireless password

Long Wind wrote:

> but this is China, we have very low moral standard than you(your email
> shows that you are from USA) the big ? in China is freedomgoogle,
> facebook, twitter ... are all blocked by governmentif we demand justice,
> these should receive more priority than stealing (sharing) bandwidth

Sometimes I think it might be worth blocking google or the stupid social
media platforms. Google as search engine is the only thing I use, but I can
imagine there would be other ways to find information if google was banned.

So do not think that we all here on the other side like google or facebook.