Web lists-archives.com

Re: need help on cracking wireless password

Thank Reco and deloptes!
what i suspect turn out to be true: for ethical reason users here refuse to help

if reaver is used mainly by bad guy, why debian include it in stable?

i'm in CHina, a land not ruled by law
jungle law still holds, we chinese can't worry too much
or we'll worry to death

i want to crack wireless password,
so i can connect to my neighbours' router
which provide Internet access

as far as i know their isp charge are fixed, independent of traffic volume
and i won't use much, so i'm unwilling to pay isp
it does little harm to my neighbors

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 2:40 AM, deloptes <deloptes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Long Wind wrote:

> i've installed reaver
> how to know bssid? it's required argumentfrom wicd-gtk, i click
> "Properties" then "Information"i can see Access point address, it's
> bssid?? after i enter reaver with -i, -b and -vv, nothing seems to happen
> Thanks!

I agree with Reco, but you can try Kali Linux - there are pretty interesting
tools there

regards