Web lists-archives.com

Debian Stretch SELinux enforcing causes systemd --user unit to fail

Good day,

I would like to report a bug, but I am not sure which package to report it against.

I have SELinux enabled and enforcing on Debian Stretch (commandline via SSH only, no GUI is installed at all). I am trying to start a systemd --user unit (which I know is correct, because it works without SELinux enabled). When I try to start the service (using systemctl --user start ssh-agent) I get:

Failed to connect to bus: No such file or directory.

With SELinux enabled, DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS is undefined (with SELinux disabled it is defined as unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus). With SELinux disabled that path exists, with SELinux enabled, it does not.

​Please advise.

Thanks
C J du Preez

​